The Float Coat is the ultimate in canine flotation and water safety. For dogs that love to join their humans rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing and paddle boarding, this life jacket is designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes.
Premium, fully-featured life jacket with a strong handle optimally positioned to lift or assist dogs out of the water. Tonal reflective trim boosts visibility in low-light conditions.
*Product launches on March 31, 2021.
Please note: These sell out fast. To pre-order please call us at 406-420-2806 to ensure you get yours when they arrive.
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Strategically placed foam panels support a natural swimming position
- PVC-free Gaia™ foam for a soft, comfortable fit
- Easy-to-clip, sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 800 denier ballistic polyester
- Foam: Gaia foam and CLPE foam
- Webbing: Polypropylene "nylike" webbing
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Other hardware: Plastic D-ring and Duraflex duckbill tension lock
- Reflective: Reflective screenprint
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean