The Crag Leash is an adjustable-length dog leash that can be hand-held or waist-worn. Fully extend to 6 feet for relaxed walks or more room while running, or shorten all the way to 3.5 feet when looking to keep your pup close. Easily adjust the length on the go with the metal slider.
It includes Ruffwear's signature leash features like a padded handle, a convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items, and strong webbing that holds its color. Integrated reflectivity helps boost visibility for dogs and humans in low-light conditions.
Length: 3.5-6 ft (1-1.8 m)
Width: 1 in (25 mm)
Reflective Tubelok™ webbing is colorfast and long-wearing.
Ergonomic slider for easy length adjustment.
HAND-HELD OR WAIST-WORN
Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post.
- Swiveling Talon Clip™ is strong and secure
- Reflective Tubelok™ webbing is colorfast and long-wearing
- Ergonomic slider for easy length adjustment
- Convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items
- Adjustable, padded handle and side-release buckle
- Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post
- Webbing: 100% polyester Tubelok webbing; 1 in (25 mm) width
- Hardware: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Talon Clip, uniloop, and leash adjustment slider
- Handle: closed-cell foam and mesh
- Made in Vietnam"
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
TRAIL TESTED PROMISE
All of Ruffwear's products are rigorously field tested and we proudly guarantee against defects in materials and craftsmanship.