We love sardines!
Did you know that adding a few sardines to your pet's regular meals once a week can help develop muscles and other connective tissue, boost their immune system, increase dental health, and protect against kidney disease? They'll also keep them looking silky, as they are chock full of Omega-3s that help fur stay nice and soft and the skin to stay supple. There are so many benefits to adding fish into the diet and sardines tend to be the least "fishy" of them all....a good one to try on a pet that may not prefer fish as a protein.
- great for the skin and coat
- great for dogs with allergies (even severe allergies)
- acts as an anti-inflammatory making it beneficial for dogs with arthritis
- great for the brain – making it a perfect item for growing/developing puppies and senior dogs too
- Low mercury
Besides Omega 3 fatty acids, sardines are also a great source of…
- Vitamin B12 (promotes healthy cells)
- Vitamin D (promotes bone health)
Priced per each sardine which is about 6" - 7" long and 2" wide. Impressive AND delicious!