The best selling treat, paws down!
Pronounced "pah-pah-dah-dankah" in Lakota Sioux. A hand-cut, 100% North American Bison (a.k.a. American Buffalo) treat made especially for those pets who need an exotic meat treat due to common food allergies. It is also the perfect low-calorie option (with 34% less calories than Papa Psuka dog treats) for your "extra-fluffy" fur babies and it's so tasty that they won't even notice they're missing the calories!
- Can be easily broken into smaller pieces to suit just about any size dog or cat.
- They work great as a training treat or reward
- NO artificial ingredients and NO preservatives
- Limited-Ingredient (just 1 protein) & Allergy Friendly
- 100% Made and Sourced in the USA
- Resealable packaging to maintain freshness
- ALL NATURAL - Grain FREE - Corn FREE - Soy FREE - Wheat FREE - Gluten FREE
Available in a 10oz canister or 34oz bag. All packaging is resealable for extra freshness
Directions: Feed as a treat or reward
Size: Pieces range from about 1 inch to 4 inches in length. The longer the piece, the easier it is to break apart.
Ingredients: Bison Lung, Bison Liver, Bison Stock, Bison Broth, Bison Bones
Crude Protein min 18% - Crude Fat min 5%
Crude Fiber max 0% - Moisture Max 15%
ME: 77 kcal/oz