- Heated dog water bowl prevents frozen drinking water
- Outdoor use, even in frigid temperatures
- Low power consumption, as little as 12 watts
- Thermostatically controlled
- 5.5 ft. steel wrapped chew resistant cord
- MET safety listed
- Warranty: 1-year
The K&H Thermal-Bowl heated dog water bowl is thermostatically controlled to prevent your outdoor dog’s drinking water from freezing. No matter how cold the temperature, the heater inside the Thermal-Bowl keeps water unfrozen and drinkable.
For added protection, all Thermal-Bowl electronics are safely sealed inside to prevent water damage and facilitate outdoor use. The 5.5 foot power cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion and resist chewing..
This heated dog bowl uses only 25 watts and is energy efficient. It's MET listed and can be used indoors or outdoors.
Yes, the plastic is BPH & BPA free.
The cord is 5.5 feet long.
Will the element be damaged if the water evaporates while the bowl is plugged in?
No, this will not damage the heating element.