The Pack Out Bag is a convenient solution for carrying full pick-up bags (read: poop) hands-free between drop points. A water-resistant shell fabric and waterproof lining work in tandem with a waterproof zipper for easy-to-clean odor containment. Includes an adjustable belt to carry it around the waist. Or, directly attach it to a pack or your waist with the integrated clip. The Pack Out Bag makes it a little easier for all of us to doo-doo our part to keep our trails clean.
Adjustable Belt Included: 30-48 in (76.2-121.9 cm
Water-resistant shell fabric and waterproof lining for easy-to-clean odor containment.
- Water-resistant shell fabric and waterproof lining for easy-to-clean odor containment
- Wide opening with water-resistant zipper
- Pull tab for quick and easy stowing
- Comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Pick-up bag storage and dispensing system includes Earth Rated® pick-up bag cartridge with 15 bags
- Adjustable belt for waist-worn carry or integrated clip for direct attachment to the waist or a pack
- Shell: 420 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining: 210 denier nylon with waterproof finish (rated at 4000 mm water column)
- Closure: Water-resistant reverse coil zipper
- Belt clip
- 20 mm polyester belt with ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckle
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild Detergent
- Air dry
TRAIL TESTED PROMISE
All of our products are rigorously field tested and we proudly guarantee against defects in materials and craftsmanship.