GPH High Potency Digestive Enzymes
- Specially formulated to address the specific needs of dogs and cats
- Aids in digestion, assimilation, and absorption
- Unlocks the potential energy from the foods we give by properly putting them into a form easily recognizable by the body.
- Foods and Supplements are only as good as the body’s ability to absorb them
- Essential when feeding kibble or any foods with starchy root vegetables
- The absence of the digestive enzyme amylase in the carnivore diet, which is needed to break down starches, sets the stage for yeast overgrowth in the intestinal system causing chronic ear and skin issues
- Paw~Gest has 100,000DU of Amylase in every jar and a total of 500 mg of our proprietary blend of enzymes in every scoop.
Paw~Gest is designed to retain its potency for up to 2 years when the jar is kept tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry, dark place.
Suggested Use: with each meal (scoop included)
Cats and Small Dogs - 1/4 scoop
dogs up to 20# - 1/2 scoop
dogs 20-50# - 3/4 scoop
dogs over 50# 1 scoop
DO NOT SERVE DRY
If you feed kibble, moisten it with a bit of water or broth, then add the powdered enzymes and stir.
If you feed raw or canned, just add the powder to the wet food and stir.
Paw-Gest contains a proprietary blend of Protease, Acid Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Glucoamylase, Lipase, Invertase, Maltase, Alpha-Galactosidase and Lactase in a base of organic maltodextrin.
This product is not intended to cure or treat major disease, illness or injury.
Please keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dark place.