Oh the holidays and its adorable toys! Fluff and Tuff has designed a holiday version of some of its most popular toys, adding festive scarves, handkerchiefs and vibrant plush colors to create this ensemble of one of the US's most beloved plush pet toys.
Please note: The Jan and Stan bears have a removable scarf that your fur buddy can wear for the holiday festivities!
Measurements are approximate.
As always, rely on Fluff and Tuff for quality craftsmanship:
The Fluff & Tuff Difference
- Fun Comes First - Fluff & Tuff toys make dogs happy, and that makes us very happy!
- "Good Enough" Isn't Good Enough - from materials to construction practices to safety standards, they're only interested in the best.
- There's Delight In Every Detail - toys designed to be unique and timeless and also really good looking.
- Here For The Humans, Too - Family-owned and operated, they love bringing above-and-beyond service to customers and independent retail partners.
- Giving Back Is Part Of Fluff & Tuff's DNA - Through the Fluff & Tuff Charitable Foundation and toy donations, they support rescue groups, shelters, animal charities and initiatives across the country.
- Superior, ultra-plush outer fabric
- Thick, durable Tuffweb™ mesh liner
- Concealed and double stitched seams
- Machine washable
- Constructed to the safety standards of kids’ plush toys
- Non-toxic polyester fill placed for optimal shaping and play-ability
- Embroidered eyes
- ICTI factory certified
- Double scanned for foreign or metal objects
- Independently tested for lead and phthalates
Tuffweb (TM) mesh is their unique, thick inner mesh material which lines the ultra-plush fabrics and adds an extra layer of durability to their construction. That said, Fluff and Tuff toys are made out of high-quality fabrics to be more durable, but they are still a plush toy and therefore not indestructible. Think play toy, not chew toy.