Road Runner Leash featuring Zero Shock Technology
The Road Runner is the ultimate hands free dog walking/running experience. The sliding side-release buckle allows you to alter the length of the leash or unclip to wear it around your waist, shoulder or hand.
The incorporated Zero Shock Technology is the advanced shock absorbing component in the center of the leash that cushions and eases the pressure for both the owner and the dog.
Packed with Features
With the use of a sliding side-release buckle, the size of the handle can be extended - allowing you to set your own length. The use of this buckle in the handle means it can also be unclipped, so you can wear the leash around your waist/shoulder or use as a temporary tether. Built into the handle is a D-ring and a barrel lock, ensuring you can attach your favorite accessories when using the leash as a running belt.
Zero Shock™ Technology
When you're running with your dog, the last thing you need is to be pulled around by your pooch. So to make your walks more comfortable, we have included our Zero Shock technology in the Road Runner Leash, giving it shock absorbing properties. Like any good outdoor fitness accessory, we line the product with a reflective trim for night time safety
The RoadRunner leash is made from our own EzyDog blend of soft touch webbing, making it the most comfortable, strong and durable dog lead on the market. The handle also is lined with neoprene making it extra soft to hold in your hand.
- When used as a hand held leash the length is 6.5 ft.
- Use as a standard dog lead or unclip the handle to wear around waist/shoulder or use as a temporary tether
- Sliding buckle allows you to shorten the length of the leash if required
- Zero Shock Technology to cushion against sudden jolts
- Made from EzyDog Soft Touch™ Webbing and a neoprene lined handle
- D-Ring and Barrel lock for accessory attachment
COMBINE WITH AN EZYDOG CHEST PLATE HARNESS FOR THE ULTIMATE DOG RUNNING EXPERIENCE.