Prevent your dog from choking!
The Bow Wow Buddy is a durable, easy-to-use, veterinarian-vetted, and dog-approved device that tightly secures bully sticks and other large chews, preventing dogs from choking on the tail-end of the treat.
- Available in different sizes for dogs under 15 lbs. to over 100 lbs.
- Tightly secures BWL bully sticks, preventing dogs from choking on the tail-end of the treat
- Durable yet lightweight design
- Simple tightening screw locks BWL bully sticks or any other large treat such as a yak chew, collagen stick, antler, etc. in place
- Easy-to-use, veterinarian-vetted and dog-approved
Made in sizes for every breed, the Bow Wow Buddy is the safest way to treat your dog. Now that's something to howl about!
Does the Bow Wow Buddy hold other dog chews? While not all chews will fit perfectly in this device, those with a dip or groove will have more success than straight and smooth foods. You can always create your own "dip" by drilling a divot in the chew to keep it in place. This can also help you determine how strong your chew will be when subjected to bite force.
How do I use the Bow Wow Buddy?
- Using the knob on the side of the Bow Wow Buddy, unscrew the bolt enough for the chew to fit in the center hole.
- Hold the Bow Wow Buddy so that the hole is in the center of your palm, and insert the chew into the hole. The bottom of the chew should rest on your hand and be even with the bottom edge of the Bow Wow Buddy.
- To tighten it in place, twist the knob in a clockwise position until the pointed end of the bolt pushes into the chew.
- Once the knob is all the way tight, give the Safe F