- Ideal for animals with SIBO (or those suspected to have SIBO)
- Supports gut repair and immune and gut function
- Ferments vitamin K (essential for growth and repair)
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps improve cognitive function
- Supports bone, joint, and muscle health
- Assists with cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy skin and hair growth
- Helps detox the body
Active Ingredients per 1/2 tsp (1.35g):
Prebiotic Chlorella spp....648 mg
Ancient Humic & Fulvic Acid....650 mg
Probiotics Derived From Primordial Organic Soils....10 Billion CFU
Give the full recommended amount once a day. Add to your dog's or cat's food and refrigerate after opening.
ANIMAL WEIGHT DAILY SERVING AMOUNT
1 - 5 LBS 1/16 TSP
6 - 15 LBS 1/8 TSP
16 - 39 LBS 1/4 TSP
40 - 59 LBS 1/2 TSP
60 - 89 LBS 3/4 TSP
90+ LBS 1 TSP
CAUTIONS: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
Dog's Weight/serving size/days of product/cost per day
1 - 5 lbs 1/16 tsp 472 day supply Cost Per Day $0.21
6 - 15 lbs 1/8 tsp 236 day supply Cost Per Day $0.42
16 - 39 lbs 1/4 tsp 118 day supply Cost Per Day $0.84
40 - 59 lbs 1/2 tsp 59 day supply Cost Per Day $1.69
60 - 89 lbs 3/4 tsp 37 day supply Cost Per Day $2.70
90+ lbs 1 tsp 24 day supply Cost Per Day $4.16
All measurements and prices have been calculated based on the 80g bottle of Soil & Sea.